We are not actively seeking employees at this time...
Employment at Valley V-Twin
Valley V-Twin is an equal
opportunity employer. We offer health and life insurance
for full time employees,
flexible schedules, and a comfortable (and crazy) work environment.
If you are interested in submitting a resume, please cut
and paste the information into the body of an email as we
don't open attachments. Before you decide to send one,
please check out the basic job description for everyone at
Valley V-Twin below...
Run the cash register
Post invoices on the computer
Receive, tag, and display merchandise
Clean a toilet, clean bathroom sink and mirror (we all take
Make phone calls
Vacuum the showroom
Re-stock & count inventory
Empty trash cans
Answer the phone
Wipe down bikes
Employment with us is not for you if you....
* Prefer to sit on your butt and tell others what to do
* Don't like talking to people
* Don't like getting your hands dirty
* Think that making a sale is more important than our
* Are shy, quiet, and inhibited (we're a loud, obnoxious,
friendly group here!)
* Can't speak English well
* Hate motorcycles and the people who ride them
* Don't like (or are allergic) to cats and dogs (we have one
of each here)
* Think smokers are low life scum
* Can't qualify for a DMV salesperson's license
* Have so much drama in your life that you call in sick too
often or don't show up at all
Employment with us IS for you if you...
* Love people and animals
* Hate being bored
* Want to be part of a growing business
* Are computer literate
* Can pass a drug test without studying
* Are a self-starter (if you have to ask what this is, you
* Know the difference between being a smart aleck and being
funny - and know when you can be one or the other!
* Love challenges and organizing
* Ride a motorcycle or want to learn how
After 90 days of continuous full time employment, Valley V-Twin offers
Health Insurance (we pay a portion for you).
We buy lunch - often
Employee discounts on merchandise (after 90 days)
Your photo on our website
paid on bike sales
Bi-weekly paycheck that doesn't bounce